Education and Capacity Building
As a result of the conflict, there has also been a debilitating effect on the Youth & women, especially in relation to their education & general social lives (respectively). Being THE integral part of implementing objectives above, there needs to be a special focus on rehabilitating & educating the Youth & Women. ARD Promotes sustainable action aimed at the progressive elimination of gender disparities in education and training as well as in management structure
- To provide formal education schools (Primary & Secondary) to reduce the illiteracy and develop skillful generation
- To provide youth with vocational training, employment opportunities and skills training to support the youth in maintaining good physical and mental health to prevent destructive social behavior.
- Provide adult education programs to teach business women basic reading/writing and other related skills so they can manage their business better.
- Advocate for the orphanage children and work for the rehabilitation of the incapacitated and disabled men, women and children in the region.
- Promote Peace, Reconciliation, and support conflict resolution.
- Facilitate the development of comprehensive, sustainable capacity building efforts that address infrastructure capacity needs, education and training, and building local institutional capacity.
- Relevance, ownership and sustainability are the key aspects to ensure success of capacity development activities in the medium and longer term.
- Training teachers and education managers on gender issues
- Building capacity of female teachers and managers
- Ensuring parity in access to quality education
- To stimulate collective and concerted efforts, at all levels, to eliminate gender disparities in education and training
- Take affirmative action to promote the education of girls and women in secondary and higher education in an appropriate manner